Denmark, the little country in the North of Europe, is famous for Carlsberg, Legoland, and the Little Mermaid. But did you know these little known facts? Geography And Weather In Denmark, it rains every second day. On average, a year has 171 days with a precipitation of more than 0.1mm). In 2007, however, there were 188 days of precipitation. There is usually a...Read More
- Why France is a Better Travel Destination Than Italy
- What You Should Ask Travel Agents Before Booking Travel Deals To Singapore
- The Insider Secrets For Choosing The Best Hotel For Your Next Vacation Or Business Trip Discovered!
- 29 Little Known Facts About Denmark
- What Everyone Is Saying About Travel Tips Is Wrong and Why